Feb 5, 2013

ms AmaBella

AmaBella - River Cruise Ship


owner: AmaWaterways

The AmaBella offers the ultimate in custom-designed luxury. This 161-passenger vessel features a combination of amenities and design details never before seen on the great waterways of Europe. Featuring an impressive range of stateroom categories, dining options and public lounges, AmaBella will transport you on the river cruise of a lifetime.

Built   -  2010
Built in  -  Switzerland
Length  -  443 feet
Width  -  38 feet
Crew  -  49
Staterooms  -  76
Suites  -  5
Registry  -  Switzerland
Home Port  -  Basel

AmaBella - Deck Plans

 

MS AmaBella deck plans


AmaBellaImages

 

MS AMABELLA

 

MS AMABELLA 2

 

MS AMABELLA 3

 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So helpful articles for anybody. I like it. I very much enjoyed reading your description of life at sea.
This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks .

You can visit my site. cruise jobs